With the Motrona FU210 you will get a high performance frequency-to-analogue and frequency-to-serial converter with outstanding features and multiple conversion modes.
FU210 can convert all frequencies, but also the sum, the difference, the product or the ratio of two frequencies to analogue and to serial format. Wide input range from 1 Hz to 1 MHz for full scale output. Input accepts quadrature encoder signals with TTL/RS422 format or with HTL level (A,B) as well as single channel signals from sensors with PNP or NPN or Namur output.
- Analogue outputs +/- 10 V (polarity represents direction of rotation) and 0/4 – 20 mA, resolution 14 bits
- Serial RS232 and RS485 interface for read-out of the actual input frequency
- Conversion time only 1 msec., therefore also suitable as a tacho replacement
- Resolution 16 Bit and Accuracy 0.1%
- Easy to set up by simple TEACH procedure, or by PC (operator software included)
- Adjustable floating average filter to smooth output swings with unsteady input frequencies
- Free programmable linearization curves
- Power supply 18-30 VDC, aux. voltage output 5V for encoder supply
Manufacturer of a unique range of electronic measuring devices, signal converters as well as process- and motion controllers. The expanding product portfolio includes safety devices, digital indicators, controllers and signal converters. With over 40 years of market experience distinguishes us as reliable specialist providing professional support for your project development and problem solution.
The production facilities have recently been expanded to accommodate growing demand which allows us to maintain a permanent stock of core products, ready for immediate delivery usually on the same working day the order is received.
Motrona offers a bespoke service of customer-specific solutions aided by a team well experienced in solution-finding. There is nothing the engineers relish more than a challenge!
Internationally oriented and therefore represented worldwide. With competent and long-term partners stand for maximum flexibility in consultation, problem solving and short product delivery.